If you’re looking for a foolproof holiday side dish then look no further than this go-to: Classic Roasted Brussel Sprouts. You see them on many holiday tables, and there is a good reason why! They are healthy, hearty, delicious … And easy to make! We love this classic recipe for them because it is so easy to do, and tastes good every single time. They also taste (almost) just as good re-heated the next day.
This is NOT a hard dish to try and make, so it’s a great one for beginner chefs, or if you are having the kids help you cook!
Classic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 2 lbs frozen Brussels sprouts
- 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tps fresh ground pepper
- 1 large lemon, cut into 8 wedges
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Combine all ingredients and spread on a dark cookie sheet or baking pan
- Turn every 10 minutes or as needed
- Roast for 45-60 minutes until browned and tender
- Plate in a serving dish and garnish with lemon wedges
- This can be served immediately or made ahead and reheated
Women of Today