Classic never goes out of style, and today it's a side dish!
If you are looking for a foolproof holiday side dish, then look no further than these go-to Classic Roasted Brussels Sprouts. You see them on many holiday tables, and there is a good reason why! They are healthy, hearty, delicious, and easy to make! We love this classic recipe because it is so easy to make and tastes good every single time. These Brussels sprouts taste almost just as good re-heated the next day.
This is NOT a hard dish to make and is a great one for beginner chefs, or if you are having the kids help you cook!
Classic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 2 lbs. frozen organic Brussels sprouts
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 1 large lemon, cut into 8 wedges
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Combine all ingredients and spread on a dark cookie sheet or baking pan
- Turn every 10 minutes or as needed
- Roast for 45-60 minutes until browned and tender
- Plate in a serving dish and garnish with lemon wedges
- This can be served immediately or made ahead and reheated