Looking for a yummy holiday side dish that will impress guests and isn’t too hard to make? Try you must try our recipe for these Sweet Potatoes With Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Craisins … It combines two of our all-time favorite holiday veggie sides: sweet potatoes + Brussels sprouts. It’s a really easy dish to make and takes only about 10 minutes to prep the entire thing (giving you more time to cook everything else!).
Sweet Potatoes With Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Craisins
- 2 lbs frozen Brussels sprouts
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 2 large sweet potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- 1.5 tbsp real maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup craisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In one dark cookie sheet or baking pan combine the Brussel sprouts, olive oil, sea salt, and pepper. Toss to coat and place on one side of the oven, turning every 10 minutes or as needed.
- Roast for 45-60 minutes until browned and tender
- In a ceramic baking combine the cubed sweet potatoes, maple syrup, and cinnamon. Toss to coat and place on the other side of the oven, turning every 10 minutes or as needed.
- Roast until tender and golden brown, 45-50 minutes.
- In a serving dish, combine the cooked Brussel sprouts, sweet potatoes, and add the craisins.
- This can be served immediately or made a head and reheated.