Summer cocktails are light and refreshing, with bright seasonal flavors that evoke that summertime feeling!
Rob Floyd is an amazing mixologist and always has a great cocktail to share with our Women of Today community. Rob is sharing two of his cocktails, the Firecracker and 1776 (non-alcoholic), prepared with fresh berries and citrus juices for our summertime sipping. So next time you’re looking for a delicious and refreshing drink, give one of these recipes a try!
- 1 muddled jalapeno
- 5 fresh raspberries, 3 muddled (save 2 for garnish)
- 1 1/2 oz. vodka
- 3/4 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 oz. simple syrup
- 1/2 oz. St. Germaine
- shake in a tin with ice
- strain into martini glass that is half rimmed in sugar
- garnish with raspberries
- 2-3 slices of ginger, 3 strawberries, & 3 blueberries – all muddled together
- 1 oz. fresh lime juice
- 3/4 oz. honey or agave syrup
- non-alcoholic ginger beer
- sugar rim optional
- garnish with fresh blueberries
- shake with ice
- strain over fresh ice
- top with non-alcoholic ginger beer
We love that Rob has created a non-alcoholic cocktail that is so fresh and summery.