This might just be the easiest way you will ever prepare chicken...
Today Camila is sharing with us her easy, go-to way to prepare chicken! This recipe is so simple and it can be used for so many things. Try it on tacos, bowls, salads, pasta or even in a sandwich. It is one of those dishes you can quickly prepare, store in the fridge, and use on-the-fly for any number of meals.
Camila's Recipe For The Easiest Chicken You Will Ever Make
- 6 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1.5-2 jars of tomato sauce
- Place chicken breasts in a large baking dish.
- Sprinkle minced garlic over top of the chicken.
- Add tomato sauce and mix well.
- Cover the baking dish with a lid and bake at 375 degreess F for 1-2 hours. Check on the chicken after one hour.
- Remove from the oven and shred the cooked chicken with a fork.