If you’re looking for an easy + healthy dinner recipe, we suggest trying this Easy Chicken Chili Soup! It’s super flavorful, doesn’t require many ingredients and the instructions are very simple to follow (with very little cleanup!).
You can definitely make this recipe your own, and adjust the amount of spices to your preference.
Easy Chicken Chili Soup
- Dutch Oven
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 rotisserie chicken meat removed and cut up
- 2 cans (15ounces each) cannellini beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) white corn, drained
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chiles
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp hot pepper sauce
- Optional Toppings: Avocado, chopped green onions and/or shreddedpepper jack cheese
- In a Dutch oven, sauté onion in olive oiluntil translucent. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Add the chicken, beans, corn, chiles, cumin,chili powder, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce. Cook on a slow simmer for25-30 minutes.
- If desired, add topping of your choice.