Forth of July is almost here, and what better way to celebrate than with a festive + refreshing drink? We love this recipe because it looks beautiful on any table and will provide a wow-factor for guests at your celebration! It’s also incredibly easy to make, and takes just a few minutes.
If you are not familiar with Butterly Tea Powder then you are in for a treat … It is a natural tea powder that contains no additives or fillers, and is vegan, natural, non-GMO. It is an incredible natural food dye and produces a stunning blue color when you use it in recipes! You can purchase it here from Amazon. And if you want to see it in another Women of Today recipe, check out our Butterfly Tea Lemonade!
Note: Make sure to use a brand of coconut water that you like for this recipe! They all taste a little different, so using a brand you like is key to enjoying this recipe. We love Harmless Harvest Coconut Water.
Fourth of July Refresher
- 1/8 tsp butterfly pea tea powder
- 4 cups coconut water
- 4 large slices watermelon
- Star cookie cutter
- Mason Jars
- Mix butterfly pea tea powder with coconut water for deep blue colored coconut water. Pour into mason jars and add ice.
- Slice 1” watermelon pieces to fit your star shape cookie cutter.
- Cut out star shapes from watermelon and add to coconut water for a festive melon and coconut infused water refresher!
Enjoy! Beijos xx
Women of Today