Did someone say "better for you" tortilla chips? You bet!
We all know that chips are delicious, and are a go-to snack and party food — But sadly, store-bought chips are often full of additives that are just plain unhealthy! Instead, try making our homemade Savory (better For you) Parmesan + Onion Tortilla Chips. These are easy to make and taste like sour cream and onion chips
For this recipe, you can use whatever seasoning you like. We also make these chips Tex-Mex style with a little taco seasoning, seasoning salt, cayenne, and Manchego cheese. You can also squeeze a little lime on top of them once they are out of the oven.
Savory (Better For You) Parmesan + Onion Tortilla Chips
- 6 corn tortillas
- extra virgin olive oil spray or
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. onion salt seasoning(with green onions)
- 3 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- Spray each tortilla front and back with olive oil spray or brush olive oil onto each tortilla.
- Stack together and cut into 8 triangles, set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix onion seasoning with parmesan cheese, add tortilla triangles, and toss.
- Place tortillas on a parchment-lined cookie sheet and sprinkle the remaining seasoning on top.
- Bake in a 350* oven for 12-15 mins. Keep an eye on them, the edges should be just golden.