Today I’m going to show you guys a quick and easy salad recipe that I love! Hope you enjoy it.
Kale Salad with Mandarin Oranges
- 1 Bunch of Kale stem removed and chopped
- Olive Oil
- Squeeze of Lemon
- 1 – 2 Tablespoons of thinly slices jalapeno pepper depending on taste
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced brussels spouts about three Brussel spouts
- 1/3 cup Mandarin oranges
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 1 Ž4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon plain Greek yogurt
- Salt and pepper to season to taste
- *Chopped avocado optional
- In a large serving bowl, drizzle olive oil and squeeze of lemon over chopped Kale. Massage kale with the olive oil and lemon for 5 minutes.
- In a medium size bowl, added minced garlic and olive oil. Using a whisk, slowly add the olive oil to help emulsify the dressing. Whisk in plain yogurt.
- To the massaged kale in the serving bowl, add the jalapeno, Mandarin oranges, and Parmesan cheese. Season to taste with salt and pepper.