Don't you dare let summer get away without grilling peaches!
The amazing Chef Ming Tsai is back on WOT to share with us his absolutely perfect summer dessert, these Ginger Grilled Peaches. If you’re new to grilling peaches, you must try it. The heat of the grill intensifies the natural sugars in peaches and softens the flesh to create the juiciest and naturally sweet dessert.
This recipe is very easy to whip up, and Chef Ming Tsai’s addition of minced ginger creates an absolutely delicious flavor.
A tip for your peaches: Make sure they are ripe, but still firm so they will grill perfectly.
Ming Tsai’s Ginger Grilled Peaches
- 2 peaches, halved pits removed
- olive oil to brush
- pinch of salt on each peach half
- 2 tbsp minced ginger
- vanilla ice cream to taste
- Cut your peaches in half and remove the pits
- Brush each peach half with olive oil, salt and minced ginger
- Grill face down on medium heat for 8 - 10 minutes
- Place on ice cream and enjoy
You can check out more recipes from Chef Ming here!
Making this recipe? Be sure and share it with us on the WOT Instagram or on Facebook!