Guilt-free dessert at its best!
Looking for a summer dessert without all the guilt? Then you have to try this version of banana “nice cream”! It’s healthy and so delicious!! It also happens to be red, white, and blue which makes it the perfect treat for all of the summer holidays.
Strawberry Banana and Blueberry Nice Cream Parfait
- Vitamix blender
- 4 bananas - peeled, thinly sliced, and frozen (peel, slice, and freeze your bananas overnight)
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint strawberries (sliced)
- In a Vitamix blend the bananas into a smooth and creamy consistency similar to ice cream.
- If you do not have a Vitamix, use 2 frozen and 2 fresh bananas. Start by adding ¼ of the sliced frozen bananas with a little water to get the blending started. Slowly add more bananas frozen and fresh bananas and water as needed and blend to a similar consistency of ice cream.
- In a mason jar or parfait cup, start by adding some of the banana “nice cream” in the bottom, then a layer of blueberries, another layer of banana “nice cream” and top with sliced strawberries.
- Serve immediately, very important.