Curb your sweet tooth with these easy and delicious protein bites!
Are you craving a delicious and nutritious snack that can be prepared in no time? Look no further than these No Bake Brownie Protein Bites from @nourish_me_daily! Not only are they incredibly easy to make, taking less than 15 minutes from start to finish, but they are also packed with wholesome ingredients.
Whether you need a quick pick-me-up during a busy day or a delightful treat after a long day’s work, recipe will become your go-to option!
No Bake Brownie Protein Bites
- 1 cup oats, blended into flour or oat flour
- ½ cup peanut butter or any nut butter
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 tbsp flaxseeds
- 1 scoop protein or collagen peptides powder
- dash of vanilla extract
- Mix the oat flour + nut butter together until well combined.
- Add in additional ingredients, stir and roll into balls.
- Add 1-2 tbsp plant-based milk or water if too dry.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Recipe by Holly Krack from @nourish_me_daily