These two simple recipes are perfect for entertaining or for a quick and tasty snack!
If you’re looking for easy and delicious ways to add a touch of Mediterranean flavor to your next party, look no further than these 2 delicious appetizer recipes featuring feta!
Our Whipped Feta Dip is made with just a few simple ingredients, including feta cheese, cream cheese, lemon juice, olive oil, herbs, and lemon juice. It pairs perfectly with vegetables, pita bread, or crostini.
TIP: The key to getting an incredibly creamy dip is ensuring the feta and cream cheese are at room temperature.
Easy Whipped Feta Dip
- 6 oz Feta, crumbled or chopped, room temperature
- 2 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup good quality olive oil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp fresh minced rosemary
- 1 tsp fresh minced thyme
- 2 tsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Cut veggies
- Combine all the above ingredients in mini food processor and blend for 1 minute. Scrap sides down and blend for another minute.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Enjoy with your favorite veggies, pita, or crostini.
Next up is our Easy Herbed Feta which is a perfect combination of tangy and savory flavors, making it a delicious and easy-to-prepare appetizer or snack for any occasion. This versatile dish can be served as an appetizer with crostini or pita pieces (or even as a topping for salads and sandwiches!). It’s an excellent addition to any Mediterranean-inspired meal or cocktail hour and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
Easy Herbed Feta
- 6 oz block of feta
- 1 heaping tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Crostini or pita pieces
- Slice feta in ¼ inch slices and arrange in serving plate.
- Evenly distribute the fresh chopped dill over the feta. Add the crushed red pepper flakes and season with a pinch of Kosher salt and black pepper.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil the top and serve with your favorite pita or crostini.
Making either of these recipes? Be sure and share it with us on the WOT Instagram or on Facebook!
All photos by Lorianne DeVita