Because why not celebrate 4th of July with a festive drink?!
Here’s a refreshing spritzer that everyone can enjoy (it’s non-alcoholic) and is super festive for the 4th of July! It’s quick to make, very easy to do, and looks beautiful on the table!
And of course, if you want to add some alcohol and turn it into a cocktail you could do that too! (Just make sure to drink responsibly!)
4th of July Spritzer
- 1/2 lb mixed washed berries red and blue in color, the choice is yours
- splash of fresh squeezed orange juice
- squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- 3 cans club soda
- In a pitcher add a handful of berries and skewer some of the berries onto a skewer, place in pitcher.
- Slowly add the club soda to the pitcher.
- Let the bubbles to their work for about 5 minutes.
- Add ice and skewer any leftover berries onto a cocktail skewer and place in each glass.
- Pour the berry spritzer over the ice and serve.
Enjoy! Looking for another drink to make this holiday weekend? Try our Fourth of July Refresher.
All photos by Lorianne DeVita