Who says popsicles are just for kids? In honor of summer arriving, we have come up with an adult popsicle recipe you won't want to miss ...
These Peach Frosé Popsicles are a fun and refreshing way to serve a cocktail on a hot day (think barbecues and pool parties) that guests will love. With only 4 ingredients, the entire recipe takes only 15 minutes to prepare and can be made days ahead of time.
For those of you who haven’t made a cocktail with St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur before, you will likely be very pleasantly surprised! It is a French liqueur that has a bright and fragrant flavor and is made from elderflower, a small white starry flower that blooms through the spring and summer. A little also goes a long way, so, no need to buy a big bottle of this for your bar!
TIP: For your popsicle mold, you want to make sure you have a good one. We used this 8-piece BPA-free popsicle mold from Amazon — This mold was super easy to use, comes with a ton of spare sticks, and we were able to remove the finished popsicles easily after running warm water over the outside of the mold for 60 seconds.
Peach Frosé Popsicles
- 1 bottle rosé wine
- 5 medium organic peaches
- 1 tsp. St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 1 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Slice peaches and remove all pits. Set aside one peach with pieces cut into wedges.
- In a blender, combine sliced-up peaches, half the bottle of rosé wine, St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur, and fresh lemon juice and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a pitcher, and add in the remaining half of the bottle of rosé wine.
- Place one peach slice in the bottom of each of the 8 popsicle molds.
- Fill each mold to the halfway point with the mixture, and then place a second peach slice.
- Top off each mold with remaining mixture, and fill almost to the top, leaving a little bit of room for the popsicles to expand when they freeze.
- Freeze overnight and then serve!