If you are a fan of spice and tequila but want something other than a spicy margarita, then this drink is for you!
Today we are sharing with you this delicious Poblano Infused Tequila and Blood Orange by Bevs By Beverly. A perfectly balanced blend of poblano pepper-infused tequila meets the fresh citrus juiciness of blood oranges to create this fresh and slightly sweet cocktail.
Poblano Infused Tequila and Blood Orange
- .5 oz fresh lime juice
- .5 oz agave
- 1.5 oz blood orange juice
- 2 oz poblano pepper infused tequila
- Slice poblano peppers and add to a bottle or jar and cover with a lid add silver tequila and store for at least 2 days in a cool dark place.
- Strain peppers. Keep up to 2 weeks in cool dark place.
- When ready, combine all ingredients to cocktail shaker and shake with ice. Strain into glass with fresh ice.
Let us know what you think. Enjoy!
Recipe by Bevs By Beverly