If you are a fan of spice and tequila but want something other than a spicy margarita, then this drink is for you!
Today we are sharing with you this delicious Poblano Infused Tequila and Blood Orange by Bevs By Beverly. A perfectly balanced blend of poblano pepper-infused tequila meets the fresh citrus juiciness of blood oranges to create this fresh and slightly sweet cocktail.
Poblano Infused Tequila and Blood Orange
- .5 oz fresh lime juice
- .5 oz agave
- 1.5 oz blood orange juice
- 2 oz poblano pepper infused tequila
- Slice poblano peppers and add to a bottle or jar and cover with a lid add silver tequila and store for at least 2 days in a cool dark place.
- Strain peppers. Keep up to 2 weeks in cool dark place.
- When ready, combine all ingredients to cocktail shaker and shake with ice. Strain into glass with fresh ice.
Making this recipe? Be sure and share it with us on the WOT Instagram or on Facebook!
Let us know what you think. Enjoy!
Recipe by Bevs By Beverly