We have never met a potato side dish that we didn't love!
Looking for an easy roasted potato recipe with a splash of color and a burst of flavor? Well then look no further because you are going to have to give these Roasted Potatoes with Arugula a try!
This recipe checks all the boxes; easy to make, incredibly delicious, and beautifully presented on a holiday table.
WOT we love about this recipe: It is made with only four ingredients which means you can have this dish ready in less than an hour!
While you can make this dish with any potato, we highly recommend using Golden Yellow potatoes; they add color, a hint of sweetness, and are naturally creamy.
Roasted Potatoes with Arugula
- 6-8 golden yellow potatoes, scrubbed and sliced into ¼” wedges
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3-4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1.5 cups baby arugula
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add potatoes to a parchment paper-lined rimmed baking sheet, season with salt and pepper. Toss with 2 tbsp of olive oil. Spread potatoes evenly on the pan.
- Roast about 35 min. Remove pan from oven.
- Add arugula to potatoes on pan; mix to combine. Return pan to oven for 2 min to slightly wilt the arugula.
- Transfer to a serving platter.
Want more holiday potato inspo? Try this Potato Stuffing!
Making this recipe? Be sure and share it with us on the WOT Instagram or on Facebook!
All photos by Lorianne DeVita