Shout-out to Women of Today reader Jessica Benoit for sharing this great recipe for her Strawberry + Blueberry Breakfast Parfait with us! We always want to know what our readers are making, and what recipes you guys swear by! This one checks all of the breakfast boxes: It’s healthy, nutritious, easy to make, and can be done in just a few minutes! It also has a great presentation factor, and would make a beautiful addition to any breakfast table.
What is also great about this recipe is that there really is no right or wrong way to make it … You can truly make it your own and add in whatever else you want. Jessica mentioned that sometimes she likes to add power greens (good idea!). You can also switch up what fruit you use, or even top with chia seeds. Feel free to get creative with it!
Strawberry + Blueberry Breakfast Parfait
- 1/2-1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh organic blueberries
- 3-4 fresh organic strawberries
- 1-2 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1 tbsp fresh zest of frozen lemon
- 1/4 cup granola
- organic honey to drizzle on top
- In a small cup, layer half of your yogurt in the bottom
- Place granola, half your flax seed, and a layer of fruit on top
- Add remaining yogurt and top with remaining fruit, flax and lemon zest
- Top with organic honey
Enjoy! Beijos xx
Women of Today