The perfect combination of sweet and savory!
Strawberries are in season, so we took to the Test Kitchen to create this simple and fresh Strawberry Feta Naan recipe that is the perfect accompaniment to dinner or a light lunch. The combination of fresh arugula, juicy strawberries, and crumbled feta cheese creates a wonderful balance of flavors and textures.
WOT we love about this recipe: It is totally customizable and can be adapted to your taste! Try crushed nuts or a drizzle honey – you can really get creative.
Strawberry Feta Naan
- 2 small naan
- 1 cup arugula
- ½ cup strawberries
- ½ cup feta cheese
- olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper
- drizzle of honey, optional
- In a grill pan or hot skillet, brush one side of the naan with olive oil—place in In a grill pan or hot skillet, brush one side of the naan with a bit of olive oil—place in the pan, oil side down, and grill for one to two minutes.
- Remove warm and grilled naan from the pan. Top each naan with half of the arugula, strawberries, and feta cheese. Drizzle with olive oil and a couple of turns of fresh ground black pepper.
- If you want extra sweetness, lightly drizzle each naan with honey.
- Serve immediately
All photos by Lorianne DeVita