Let's be real, this sandwich is delicious any time of day...
Our new WOT Sammy is the perfect combination of fresh ingredients and flavors! Layered with savory bacon, juicy tomato, creamy avocado and topped with a perfectly fried egg, it makes for a delicious and satisfying sandwich that is approved for breakfast, and is also ready to be enjoyed any time of day.
This sandwich is not only tasty but comes together with little preparation! We guarantee this will become a favorite go-to in your house.
Tip: Try our Dutch Oven Multi Grain Bread with this recipe to make your sandwich even fresher.
- 2 slices sprouted or whole grain bread
- 1 fried egg
- 1 small and ripe avocado, smashed and seasoned with a little salt
- 2 slices of cooked bacon
- 2 slices of tomato
- pat if butter
- Lightly butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Smash the avocado and add a pinch of salt. Mix to combine and set aside.
- Place one slice of bread buttered side down in a frying pan over medium. Top with fried egg, cooked bacon, and sliced tomato.
- On the remaining slice of buttered bread, spoon a generous amount of smashed avocado on the unbuttered side and place the avocado side down on top of the tomato.
- Cook in the frying pan for a minute or two and gently flip the sandwich to brown the other side.
- Remove from pan, slice in half, and serve with your favorite sandwich accompaniments.
Making this recipe? Be sure and share it with us on the WOT Instagram or on Facebook!
All photos by Lorianne DeVita