A sweet snack that hits the spot and isn't full of sugar!
This Strawberry And Granola Yogurt Bark is a great staple snack to make and a really good one for the little ones! It’s sweet, satisfying, and isn’t packed with any extra sugar.
Pro Tip: Just make sure that the granola you use doesn’t have a bunch of hidden sugar in it!
Strawberry And Granola Yogurt Bark
- 18 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 cup freeze-dried strawberries
- 1 cup granola
- Mix yogurt and honey and keep aside.
- Line a flat pan with sides with parchment paper and spread yogurt-honey mixture evenly, about 1/2 an inch. Make sure it's not too thin to avoid it breaking easily.
- Sprinkle strawberries and granola over yogurt.
- Freeze for 3 hours until completely frozen.
- Remove from pan and peel off the parchment then break into pieces and enjoy immediately as the yogurt begins to melt fast.
All photos by Lorianne DeVita