A sweet snack that hits the spot and isn't full of sugar!
This Strawberry And Granola Yogurt Bark is a great staple snack to make and a really good one for the little ones! It’s sweet, satisfying, and isn’t packed with any extra sugar.
Pro Tip: Just make sure that the granola you use doesn’t have a bunch of hidden sugar in it!
Strawberry And Granola Yogurt Bark
- 18 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 cup freeze-dried strawberries
- 1 cup granola
- Mix yogurt and honey and keep aside.
- Line a flat pan with sides with parchment paper and spread yogurt-honey mixture evenly, about 1/2 an inch. Make sure it's not too thin to avoid it breaking easily.
- Sprinkle strawberries and granola over yogurt.
- Freeze for 3 hours until completely frozen.
- Remove from pan and peel off the parchment then break into pieces and enjoy immediately as the yogurt begins to melt fast.
Making this recipe? Be sure and share it with us on the WOT Instagram or on Facebook!
All photos by Lorianne DeVita