I have cooked up some seriously cute ideas for the perfect Valentine’s Day breakfast! Perfect for your sweetheart, or your kids, these breakfast ideas are a sure-fire way to spread some love!
Heart Shaped Eggs and Toast
- Two different sized heart-shaped cookie cutters
- Your favorite bread slightly toasted
- In a buttered nonstick frying pan, place the large heart shape cookie cutter in center of the pan. Crack two eggs in center of the cookie cutter and cook over low to medium heat. If needed, cover the cookie cutter with a lid to speed up cook time. Cook until yolks are firm.
- Remove heart shaped egg and on a board or flat surface, press a small cookie cutter into the center. Remove small heart shape egg using the same size small heart shaped cookie cutter, press into the sliced and lightly toasted bread. Insert small toast into the heart opening of the heart shaped egg.
- * Note: it may help to use non-stick spray on the cookie cutter you are cooking with and you can also mix the eggs before pouring into the heart shape.