If you like tzatziki as much as we do, you will really like this quick and easy salad.
This Tzatziki Salad is a great side dish for four, or you can serve it up as an entrée for two and serve it with grilled chicken and some pita bread. We have to say though, no matter how you make it this salad is made for delicious summertime meals.
WOT we love about this salad: The addition of adding super fresh, seasonal tomatoes really made this salad over the top delicious. This recipe will also keep in your refrigerator for up to two days… that is if there are any leftovers.
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, we used 5% whole milk
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 3 tbsp dill, chopped
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1 English cucumber, halved and cut into ¼” pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes,, halved
- 1/8 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the yogurt, tahini, lemon juice, salt, and extra-virgin olive oil. Whisk to combine.
- Add the chopped parsley, dill, and oregano, whisk to combine.
- Add the chopped cucumber and sliced tomatoes and top with the sliced red onion.
- Toss to combine and add the fresh ground black pepper to the top and serve.
Making this recipe? Be sure and share it with us on the WOT Instagram or on Facebook!
All photos by Lorianne DeVita