If you're looking for super easy, fresh, and very tasty... this is for you
Meet our Asian Coleslaw! This recipe features a super simple and fresh dressing you can even make for a salad above and beyond this coleslaw recipe.
The best part? You can whip this dish up very fast, especially if you’re using store-bought coleslaw.
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 2 tsp ginger, finely chopped
- 2 14oz bags of coleslaw
- In a jar, combine all the ingredients and use an emersion blender to blend well. You can shake in the jar, but if you don’t finely chop very well, the garlic and ginger will not be as well incorporated.
- Pour desired amount over the coleslaw mixture, toss to combine, and serve.
- Will keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Making this recipe? Be sure and share it with us on the WOT Instagram or on Facebook!
Photo by Lorianne DeVita