Feeling rushed to make a simple and healthy lunch? Camila has got you!
We’ve all been there: You need to make a quick and healthy lunch but have no time. Today, Camila is showing us her go-to easy Quick Asian Coleslaw — All using easy ingredients and pre-made items you can pick up at your local H-E-B store.
Here is the trick to this recipe: Don’t be afraid to get your hands in there! You need to massage your dressing right into your slaw so that the flavors absorb.
For this quick lunch, Camila shows you two ways to assemble this salad (check out the video above). One is with a Simple Kale Cranberry Salad and one is without — But both are delicious!
Camila's Quick Asian Coleslaw
- 1 package of H-E-B Power Slaw
- 1 package of H-E-B Organic Basil
- H-E-B Rotisserie Chicken Salad (prepared foods)
- H-E-B Meal Simple Kale Cranberry Salad (prepared foods)
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. tamari or soy sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- small pinch of salt (optional)
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients and whisk or put in a jar and shake.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Add the H-E-B Power Slaw to the bowl and combine well. Let mixture sit in dressing for 10-15 minutes to help break down the slaw.
- Begin making your bowls by adding a layer of the slaw, then add Meal Simple Kale Cranberry Salad on top of the slaw and top with a dollop of the H-E-B Rotisserie Chicken Salad.
- Top with a squeeze of lime and garnish with basil.
This article is sponsored by H-E-B.