What’s Halloween without a spooky bowl of something to drink, right? For a fun option, try Camila’s Spooky Ghoul Punch! We use sugar-free and organic apple cider to keep things a little healthier on a holiday that is usually packed with sugar! Camila stopped by the Rachael Ray show to show her how easy it is to make this recipe.
Spooky Ghoul Punch
- 3 Granny Smith apples
- 5 cups Apple cider
- 2 sticks Cinnamon (optional)
- 12 Cloves
- 3 tbsp Salt
- 2 cups lemon juice
- Cut apples in half and remove the core.
- Carve little faces into the outside of the apple, then soak in lemon juice so they won’t turn brown.
- Bake them on a baking sheet at 250° for about 1.5 hours, and they will shrink a bit to make exaggerated faces.
- Put cloves in the eye and nose holes, and then plop into your punch (or apple cider)
Women of Today