A beautiful moctkail that also supports your hormones and immune system? Sign us up!
Sometimes, you want a fancy-looking drink without the alcohol, and we found the perfect recipe for you! So when we saw this festive Cranberry Fizz Mocktail from Nutritionist Blair Horton, we knew this was the perfect better-for-you mocktail to share with the community. Not only is it almost too beautiful to drink, but it’s made with simple ingredients that are actually healthy for you!
WOT we love about this recipe: This drink focuses on ingredients that support your hormones and immune system!
Cranberry Fizz Mocktail
- orange or clementine
- diluted cranberry juice or plain water
- 2 oz. cranberry juice concentrate
- ¼ tsp. ginger
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 can. sparkling water
- pinch cardamom and salt
- turkey tail tincture (a medicinal mushroom that is great for immunity) 1 can sparkling water
- propolis honey and coconut sugar
- Add to an ice tray three cranberries, one orange slice, and a sprig of rosemary in each cube. Top each cube with diluted cranberry juice or water and freeze.
- In a serving glass add 3-4 ice cubes.
- Combine all drink ingredients in a martini shaker and shake. Then pour, serve, and enjoy!
Recipe shared from Blair Horton