Get an immune boost with this easy 5 ingredient drink!
Functional Health Coach and CPT @alliegottschling shared with us her recipe for these immune-boosting Ginger Bombs and they are perfect for the cold and flu season! These bombs are an easy way to support your immune system with lots of powerful antioxidants!
You can use these Ginger Bombs regularly as a part of your health routine, or when you first begin to have cold or flu symptoms. Not only are these good for your immune system, but Ginger Bombs also improve detoxification, reduce inflammation, and help with digestion thanks to the ginger, turmeric, black pepper, garlic and honey.
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp freshly pressed garlic
- ¼ cup honey
- lemon zest to taste
- In a small bowl mix all ingredients together to make a paste.
- Take 1 teaspoon of the paste and mix into warm water (about 1/4-1/2 a cup).
- Save remaining paste in the fridge.
Recipe shared from @alliegotschling