Ready for a very healthy, protein-packed snack?
Meet our latest snack obsession, Cucumber Sushi Boats. Created by Eat Payy Love, these sushi boats are really simple to create but super delicious and nutritious (and fun to eat).
Cucumber Sushi Boats
- 1 English cucumber, cut in half
- 1 cup diced, sushi grade tuna
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos or soy sauce
- sesame seeds to taste
- Cut your cucumber in half lengthwise, and then again in the middle so you have 4 equal parts. With a spoon, scoop out the seeds in the center of the cucumber.
- In a bowl, combine your diced sushi grade tuna, diced avocade, coconut aminios or soy sauce and lighty toss.
- Place your tuna and avocado into your cucumber boats and top with sesame seeds.
Let us know what you think. Enjoy!
Recipe by Eat Payy Love