Looking for a light and refreshing summer salad? We've got the perfect recipe for you!
Today we welcome Lauren Sephton from @brightmomentco to Women of Today! We have been long-time fans of Lauren’s healthy and delicious recipes, so we are thrilled to share that she has created this Garden Peach Chopped Salad just for Women of Today!
Lauren has crafted this recipe to highlight the sweetness of seasonal ripe peaches, the crunch of baby cucumbers, and the creaminess of the avocado. While the tangy tahini dressing pulls it all together.
Whether you’re hosting a backyard gathering or preparing a quick weekday lunch, this Garden Peach Chopped Salad is an excellent choice.
Garden Peach Chopped Salad
- ¼ cup Tahini
- ½ cup Honey
- 2-3 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar or Champagne Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1` tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- 2 heads of Romaine Lettuce, washed and patted dry, finely chopped
- 2 cups Baby Arugula
- 2 Corn Cobs, shucked
- 2 Peaches, pitted and finely chopped
- 2 Baby Cucumbers, finely chopped2
- 1 ripe Avocado, pitted and chopped
- ⅓ cup Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup Red Onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup Pecans, crushed
- ⅓ cup Cheese, crumbled
- To Make the Tahini Vinaigrette: Combine all ingredients into a mason jar. Seal tightly with the lid and shake to combine. If needed, thin out the dressing with water. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- To Make the Chopped Salad: Toss all ingredients together before adding the salad dressing and tossing once more until well-combined. Top with the pecans and goat cheese to enjoy!
Recipe and images by Lauren Sephton