Looking for an easy and healthy way to prepare shrimp? Today Camila is sharing one of her go-to recipes.
This recipe is so easy to make and if you have a few extra hours for marinating time, even better. You can serve these shrimp as both an appetizer or as an entrée paired with a big salad or veggies. Enjoy.
Grilled Lemon Garlic Shrimp
- 2 lbs H-E-B Wild Caught Fresh Shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 2.5 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 tbsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10-12 wooden skewers
- 1 lemon cut into wedges for serving
- Mix all ingredients together. Marinating is optional. If you’d like to marinate, you can let the ingredients meld together in the refrigerator for up to 6 hours.
- Skewer the shrimp onto wooden skewers diving the number of shrimp per skewer as you like.
- On a preheated grill or grilling pan place skewered shrimp and cook 4 – 5 minutes per side or until shrimp is cooked through. Cooking time will depend on the size of your shrimp.
- Serve with extra lemon on the side.
This recipe is sponsored by H-E-B.