We've never met a guacamole recipe we didn't love, and this one is no exception!
If you’re like us and getting ready for your Cinco de Mayo celebration, this Mango Avocado Guacamole should be on your menu!
This guacamole recipe is both sweet and savory, making it beyond flavorful.
It also doesn’t get any easier than this recipe… Just combine all the prepped ingredients below and give it a good stir!
Mango Avocado Guacamole
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced (optional)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper finely diced If you like extra heat, you could use 1 red fresno pepper
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- sea salt to taste
- Place avocado pieces in a large mixing bowl and gently mash
- Combine all the remaining ingredients in the bowl and gently stir to combine
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips and enjoy!
All photos by Lorianne DeVita