If you love a good potato salad, but aren’t really into all that mayonnaise, then this recipe is for you! It’s light, healthy, and pairs perfectly with a piece of salmon (like this Baked Salmon With Dill).
Substituting a traditional creamy mayo sauce for a tangy one, this salad is anything but basic. It uses ingredients like whole grain mustard, apple cider vinegar and capers to create a beautiful combination of flavors.
Tip for this recipe: Definitely keep some additional dill on hand for a garnish! If you are anything like us, than the more fresh dill, the better!
We promise this salad will be a hit at your next party (or dinner!) … And even though it is traditionally a summer recipe, we plan on making this one all year long (it’s that good!).
Mayo-Free Potato Salad
- 1 lb Organic red baby potatoes
- 1 clove Organic garlic, chopped
- 1.5 tbsp Whole grain mustard
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp White wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Capers
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Pinch Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp Finely chopped chives
- 1 tbsp Chopped dill
- Quarter all of your potatoes and place in a medium size pot filled with cold water and bring to a boil.
- Cook until potatoes are tender (approx 10 minutes).
- Remove from stove and drain and let cool.
- In a blender, combine all other ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Once potatoes are cool, pour sauce mixture over and mix well.
- Garnish with additional dill (optional).
Enjoy! Beijos xx
Women of Today