Snacks are just a little more fun at Halloween time!
If you want to go all-out for Halloween but don’t want to spend a ton of time in the kitchen, this recipe is for you! Our Mummy Pretzels come together very quickly with just a few ingredients, and they are also adorable on display.
- pretzel sticks
- 11 oz classic white chips
- candy eyeballs
- Over a double boiler melt the white chips.
- Pour the warm, melted chocolate into a thin glass or container and dip the pretzels in about 3/4 of the way
- Place the chocolate coated pretzels on a greased drying rack or wax-lined baking sheet to harden.
- Drizzle remaining chocolate across the chocolate coated pretzel.
- Place eyes on.
- Let sit to harden or cool in your fridge.
Fun Tip: You can also make ghost pretzels too! Just eliminate step 4.
Making this recipe? Be sure and share it with us on the WOT Instagram or on Facebook!
Let us know what you think. Enjoy!