This is one Halloween hack the kids are sure to love!
Looking for a healthier snack to serve for the kids this Halloween? These String Cheese and Pretzel Witches Broom are perfect for serving at snack time. Plus, they are really simple to assemble and only use a few ingredients that you probably already have.
You can also try serving our Witch Guacamole with them!
String Cheese and Pretzel Witches Brooms
- string cheese
- pretzel sticks
- Cut the string cheese in 2″ strips.
- Insert mini pretzel stick into the top of the strip.
- Make vertical slices making sure not to cut too high.
- Fan the pieces apart to make the broom.
- Tie chives around the tip of the cheese string.
Making this recipe? Be sure and share it with us on the WOT Instagram or on Facebook!