Looking for a festive drink to serve this Halloween?
When it comes to Halloween recipes, we think the easier, the better! Our Spooky Halloween Punch is so simple to make and always a crowd-pleaser! You only need to keep in mind that you have to freeze the hand overnight.
Pro Tip: We suggest making an extra frozen hand in case any of the fingers break.
Spooky Halloween Punch
- 6 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 cups organic lemonade
- 1 cup organic orange juice
- 1 blood orange, sliced
- 1 plastic glove
- 1 rubber band
- organic cranberry juice
- Carefully pour cranberry juice cocktail into clear plastic gloves, making sure that fingers can still move easily.
- Tightly seal the gloves with rubber bands.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with paper towels. Freeze until firm.
- Use scissors to cut the gloves off the frozen hands.
- Pour pineapple juice, lemonade and orange juice together in a punch bowl.
- Add frozen hand, garnish with the sliced blood orange and enjoy!
Also, for more ideas, check out Camila’s Spooky Ghoul Punch!
Making this recipe? Be sure and share it with us on the WOT Instagram or on Facebook!