Looking for a festive drink to serve this Halloween?
When it comes to Halloween recipes, we think the easier, the better! Our Spooky Halloween Punch is so simple to make and always a crowd-pleaser! You only need to keep in mind that you have to freeze the hand overnight.
Pro Tip: We suggest making an extra frozen hand in case any of the fingers break.
Spooky Halloween Punch
- 6 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 cups organic lemonade
- 1 cup organic orange juice
- 1 blood orange, sliced
- 1 plastic glove
- 1 rubber band
- organic cranberry juice
- Carefully pour cranberry juice cocktail into clear plastic gloves, making sure that fingers can still move easily.
- Tightly seal the gloves with rubber bands.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with paper towels. Freeze until firm.
- Use scissors to cut the gloves off the frozen hands.
- Pour pineapple juice, lemonade and orange juice together in a punch bowl.
- Add frozen hand, garnish with the sliced blood orange and enjoy!
Also, for more ideas, check out Camila’s Spooky Ghoul Punch!