We at the WOT Test Kitchen love an uncomplicated recipe and this one could not be any easier.
For this No Mayo Greek Chicken Salad we used a store-bought rotisserie chicken that made this recipe super easy and quick. The flavors are fresh, and this is the perfect go-to salad for a quick lunch or picnic.
You can serve this No Mayo Greek Chicken Salad with pita chips, a nice multi-grain pita, or on top of mixed greens with a little extra lemon juice. A sprinkle of Feta Cheese is also a nice accompaniment. The choices are yours and we hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!
Looking for some other easy lunch ideas? Try our Sweet Potato Chicken Bowl. And if you love a good mayo-free recipe, try our Mayo Free Potato Salad.
No Mayo Greek Chicken Salad
- 2/3 cup plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- zest from half a lemon
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 English cucumber, seeded and shredded
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken (about one small chicken)
- pita chips
- multigrain pita bread
- mixed greens salad
- lemon wedge
- feta cheese
- Except for the shredded chicken, combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Taste and adjust for seasoning.
- Add the shredded chicken and fold it into the mixture.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you make this recipe, be sure and share a photo with us on the WOT Instagram!
All photos by Lorianne DeVita