We at the WOT Test Kitchen love an uncomplicated recipe and this one could not be any easier.
For this No Mayo Greek Chicken Salad we used a store-bought rotisserie chicken that made this recipe super easy and quick. The flavors are fresh, and this is the perfect go-to salad for a quick lunch or picnic.
You can serve this No Mayo Greek Chicken Salad with pita chips, a nice multi-grain pita, or on top of mixed greens with a little extra lemon juice. A sprinkle of Feta Cheese is also a nice accompaniment. The choices are yours and we hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!
No Mayo Greek Chicken Salad
- 2/3 cup plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- zest from half a lemon
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 English cucumber, seeded and shredded
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken (about one small chicken)
- pita chips
- multigrain pita bread
- mixed greens salad
- lemon wedge
- feta cheese
- Except for the shredded chicken, combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Taste and adjust for seasoning.
- Add the shredded chicken and fold it into the mixture.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you make this recipe, be sure and share a photo with us on the WOT Instagram!
All photos by Lorianne DeVita