Want to know how Camila gets in her greens after a good sweat session?! Try her go-to post-workout shake … And, don’t be shy with the spinach! A healthy shake is the way to go a because it’s easy for when you’re on the go, is packed with nutrients (like fiber and omega from added chia seeds!), and works perfectly as a meal substitute. Did we mention no sugar added? Cheers to that! Watch the video below to find out what key ingredients Camila likes to add to hers.
Post-Workout Green Shake
- 1/4 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 banana
- 1 heaping handful organic baby spinach
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Place all ingredients into a blender.
- Feel free to add extra spinach like Camila does!
Women of Today