Salty, sweet and spicy... These nuts are sure to be a hit at your next party
This time of the year, we love to serve different kinds of nuts at any get-together — They are easy, people love to snack on them and they require little to no effort to serve. This recipe for Rosemary Roasted Cashews turned out amazing, and we had to share it with you guys.
We love to come up with creative ways to serve nuts without just serving boring store-bought ones… Because there are very easy ways to home make your own and we promise they always taste better than what you just get at the store. Plus, we guarantee people will be asking for your recipe.
This easy six ingredient recipe is so easy to make and sure to be a hit with your guests. Tip: these nuts are best served immediately after cooking.
Rosemary Roasted Cashews
- 1-1/4 lb. cashew nuts
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp. dark brown sugar
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the nuts on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes until they are warmed through and slightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a pot over medium heat, combine the rosemary, cayenne pepper, sugar, salt, and butter and whisk until well incorporated.
- Toss the warm nuts with the rosemary mixture until the nuts are completely coated.
- Serve warm.
- ***Tip - These nuts are best if served immediately. If they sit for a while, they will get sticky.
Inspired by: Recipe inspired by The Food Network