A beautiful and easy dessert you won't want to miss!
We highly recommend this dessert that our friend Tamera Mowry made …. Check out these Chocolate Dipped Spoons + Edible Flowers. They are so easy to make, are not too big of a portion, and look beautiful with edible flowers. Plus, we love that she made them using vegan chocolate chips.
Tamera Mowry's Chocolate Dipped Spoons + Edible Flowers
- 1 cup chocolate chips of your choice Tamera uses Enjoy Life Vegan Chocolate Chips
- edible flowers Tamera found hers at Whole Foods)
- Plastic sandwich bag (make sure it is BPA free because you are going to be placing melted chocolate in it)
- 5 metal spoons
- wax paper
- microwave-safe bowl
- Line a plate with wax paper, and place your spoons on top.
- Pour the chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring in between, until the chocolate is melted.
- Once the chocolate is melted, pour it into your BPA-free plastic bag, and cut off a small tip from one of the corners of the bag. Cut ¼" of an inch in diameter from the bag.
- Pipe the melted chocolate on the top of the spoons, distributing it as evenly as possible. When you’re done, smooth the chocolate with your spatula and wipe any excess chocolate from the side of the spoon that may have spilled over.
- Add 1 or 2 edible flowers to the top of the chocolate-covered spoon.
- Let chill in the fridge for 30 minutes until the chocolate is hard.