When you are in need of a quick and healthy meal, try this recipe for Camila's go-to Three Ingredient Baked Salmon!
This recipe has become a regular dish on my rotation. Anytime I don’t have time to cook or too tired to think of cooking, this is what I do for my family during dinners in a rush and they all love it! And the bonus is that not much cleanup!!
Everyone loves it and with just (4) ingredients, it is sure to become one of the easiest recipes you will make in your home.
If there are any leftovers, this tastes great the next day cold with a salad for lunch.
You know me, I like anything that I can make once and get a couple of meals out of it.
Three Ingredient Baked Salmon
- 1-2 lbs H-E-B Responsibly Raised Salmon
- 1/4 cup low sodium tamari
- 1-2 lemons
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Rinse salmon and pat dry.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using the juice of one lemon, squeeze desired amount over the salmon.
- Using a fork, gently poke and twist into the salmon.
- Drizzle tamari over the top of the salmon.
- Lightly sprinkle fish with salt.
- With the second lemon, slice into thin rounds and layer over the top of the salmon.
- Using a spoon, tip the pan and collect the lemon and tamari mixture and drizzle over the top the sliced lemons.
- Baked salmon at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes depending on size of the salmon.
- Plate and serve with extra lemon on the side if preferred.
This recipe is sponsored by H-E-B.