When you need a quick and healthy meal, try this recipe for Camila's go-to Three Ingredient Baked Salmon!
This recipe has become a regular dish in my rotation. Anytime I do not have time to cook, or I’m too tired to think of cooking, this is what I make my family for dinners in a rush. The bonus is there is not too much cleanup and they love it!
With just (4) ingredients, it is sure to become one of the easiest recipes you will make in your home.
If there are any leftovers, this tastes great the next day cold with a salad for lunch.
You know me, I like anything that I can make once and get a couple of meals out of it!
Three Ingredient Baked Salmon
- 1-2 lbs. H-E-B Responsibly Raised Salmon
- 1/4 cup low sodium tamari
- 1-2 lemons
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Rinse salmon and pat dry.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Squeeze the desired amount of juice over the salmon from one lemon.
- Using a fork, gently poke and twist into the salmon.
- Drizzle tamari over the top of the salmon.
- Lightly sprinkle fish with salt.
- Take the second lemon, slice into thin rounds and layer over the top of the salmon.
- Tip the pan, use a spoon to collect the lemon and tamari mixture, and drizzle over the top the sliced lemons.
- Bake salmon at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes, depending on size of the salmon.
- Plate and serve with extra lemon on the side if preferred.
This recipe is sponsored by H-E-B.