This easy appetizer is sure to impress!
Lauren Taylor from Bright Moment Co. is back with another delicious recipe for Easy Steak Crostini with Creamy Horseradish Sauce that will wow any crowd! These bite-sized appetizers are beautifully layered with ciabatta baguette crostini, pan-seared steak, and creamy horseradish sauce.
Make these for Super Bowl Sunday or any gathering!
Easy Steak Crostini with Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- 1 Ciabatta Baguette
- 1 lb Ribeye or NY Strip Steak
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- Fresh Chives, for garnishing
- Crushed Black Pepper, for garnishing
- ½ cup Light Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp Horseradish
- 2 tbsp Fresh Chives
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- Let the steak sit out a room temperature for at least 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to broil on HIGH.
- Slice the bread into twelve 1/2" thick slices. Brush or drizzle both sides of the bread with olive oil.
- Toast for 2-3 minutes on each side. Keep an eye on it to ensure it doesn't burn. While still warm, rub the bread slices with the garlic cloves.
- Heat up a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat until hot, about 4-5 minutes.
- Season both sides of the steak with salt.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil to the skillet, then carefully add the steak.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes on each side, or until desired doneness.
- Let the steak rest for at least 3-5 minutes before slicing into 12 thick slices.
- In the meantime, mix together all the sauce ingredients until well-combined.
- To assemble, add a slice of the steak onto each crostini, then a generous dollop of the sauce. Garnish with freshly chopped chives and crushed black pepper. Serve immediately while warm. Enjoy!
Want to try another recipe from Lauren? Try her Citrus Garlic Herb Butter Roasted Chicken.
Recipe and images shared from Bright Moment Co.