This recipe is so easy and brings your favorite goat cheese to the next level for the holidays!
Today in the Women of Today Test Kitchen, Camila shows us how to make this beautiful Holiday Chèvre Log! It’s really simple to make and looks gorgeous on your holiday charcuterie board!
Check out the video below of Camila showing us how to make this.
This recipe goes perfectly on any holiday appetizer table or board with our Cranberry Chutney and Salami Roses.
Making this is very straightforward: You roll your goat cheese / chèvre cheese in a fresh mixture of pecans, pumpkin seeds, and dried cranberry and drizzle with local honey!
WOT would like to thank Anon Shine for sharing this recipe with our community!
Holiday Chèvre Log
- 1/4 cup pecans, lightly toasted
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds, lightly toasted
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 8 oz log of firm chèvre
- local honey for drizzling
- Lightly toast pecans and pumpkin seeds in a pan over medium-low heat, stirring often, until pecans are lightly toasted, and pumpkin seeds begin to pop.
- Remove from heat immediately as they can burn quickly.
- Place pecans, pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, and salt in the small bowl of a food processor. Pulse until a very coarse meal is formed.
- Pour the nut mixture onto a plate and roll the chèvre into it, patting and pressing the mixture onto the outside of the cheese to form a nice crust.
- Place the well-coated cheese onto your charcuterie board and drizzle liberal with local honey.
Making this recipe? Be sure and share it with us on the WOT Instagram or on Facebook!