Here's a better for you breakfast that will have you excited to get out of bed in the morning!
Meet FitFan‘s One Pan Chunky Monkey Oatmeal — A baked oatmeal with all the sweet and nutty flavors of banana bread, but with healthier ingredients.
WOT we love about this recipe: It’s so versatile. You can add any additional topping you like and tweak the flavor to be whatever you want.
And the best part is that it is made in one pan, which means less clean-up!
One Pan Chunky Monkey Oatmeal
- 2 cups rolled oatmeal
- 2 bananas mashed
- 1¼ cups almond milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup nut butter
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup granola
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Start by preheating the oven to 325°F
- Grab the pan you plan to bake with and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
- Then mash 2 bananas in the pan, leaving some chunks is fine. Add in the rolled oats, nut butter, maple syrup, and baking powder. Mix.
- Lastly, add in the almond milk and mix again. You can also add in any additional toppings of choice.
- Smooth the top of the oatmeal out and place it into the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Once baked, let it cool completely and top it off with some more nut butter and enjoy!
Recipe by FitFan