Brussels sprouts and parmesan ... We couldn't imagine a better pair!
This time of year has us craving cozy comfort food and side dishes, so when we saw these Parmesan Crusted Brussels Sprouts from @sailor_bailey, we knew this would be a must-make for us!
Now that we are in the holiday season we are always looking for new side dishes to serve for entertaining. This recipe will be on our list because it’s pretty much guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser… How can you ever go wrong with parmesan-crusted anything?
We also love that this recipe has minimal ingredients, and doesn’t take long to whip up.
Parmesan Crusted Brussels Sprouts
- ½ lb Brussels sprouts, halved
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ⅓ cup parmesan for paste
- ¼ cup parmesan for topping
- Preheat oven to 425º
- In baking dish combine melted butter, garlic powder and parmesan together into a paste.
- Line Brussels sprouts up together on top of the cheesy paste and sprinkle the remainder of parmesan cheese on top of the Brussels sprouts.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until the cheese crust gets browned and bubbles.
Making this recipe? Be sure and share it with us on the WOT Instagram or on Facebook!
Recipe by @sailor_bailey