Y'all, this recipe is GOOD. So good in fact we had to share it with you.
Today we bring you this Roasted Sweet Potato and Whipped Beet Ricotta by Krysten Jorgensen of The Daily Kale. This delicious dip is dunked with pieces of roasted sweet potatoes. You can also spread this dip on top of toast or roasted pieces of sweet potatoes — The options are endless!
Whipped Beet Ricotta:
- 16 oz container of ricotta (can sub for vegan ricotta)
- 3 tbsp fresh basil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup cooked / peeled beets
- Place everything in the blender except for the beets and blend until smooth. Then add in a little of the beets and blend until fully combined.
Roasted Sweet Potato:
- 1 large sweet potato
- cooking spray
- Whatever seasoning you like: salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Take one big garnet sweet potato and cut it into slices.
- Spray a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Spray slices with coconut oil spray.
- Sprinkle on salt and spices: garlic powder, paprika and black pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Let us know what you think. Enjoy!
Recipe by Krysten Jorgensen | The Daily Kale