Not a 'baker' per se? This easy + delicious cake recipe is for you!
Our WOT community liked our No Bake Lemon Cheesecake so much that we decided to get into the test kitchen and try a chocolate version, and this No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake is GOOD!
This recipe can easily be adapted into a gluten-free option by using gluten-free cookies. For such an easy recipe, this definitely has a wow factor even if you don’t consider yourself a pastry chef!
WOT Tip: We like to use mini chocolate chips for melting, the regular will work, but the mini melt quicker and more evenly.
If you’re looking for a 6” springform pan, this one will do the trick. FIND IT HERE
No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1 cup crushed chocolate chip cookies (we used gluten free)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 8 oz packages of cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- Whipped heavy cream
- Shaved chocolate
- Crush cookies and mix with melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 6” Springform pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Over a double boiler melt the mini chocolate chips and then add the sweetened condensed milk. Whisk to combine and remove from heat. If using a microwave, in a microwave safe bowl, melt the mini chocolate chips at 30 second intervals. Once chocolate is melted, remove bowl from microwave, add the sweetened condensed milk, whisk to combine, and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, using a hand mixer, beat the softened cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add the chocolate mixture to the whipped cream cheese and beat for a couple of minutes until well combined.
- Spoon cheesecake batter into the prepared springform pan refrigerate overnight.
- Remove springform outer ring and top the cheesecake with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
- Slice and serve.
Making this recipe? Be sure and share it with us on the WOT Instagram or on Facebook!
All photos by Lorianne DeVita