For a fun and easy Halloween treat that the kids will love, try these Halloween Blood Oranges that Camila made on the Rachael Ray Show.
We suggest using a natural and organic brand of jello (or you can try making it yourself!).
- 6 Navel oranges
- 1 package strawberry Jello
- Slice your oranges in half and hollow them out using a juicer (or can be done by hand). Place hollowed our oranges on top of a muffin tin.
- Prepare your jello according to the instructions.
- Pour jello in to the oranges and refrigerate until firm.
- Once firm, cut your oranges up into slices and serve.
Women of Today